Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Abby's First Modeling Job...

Abby's Aunt Brooke (Uncle Brian's future wife) has a talented friend with a baby business. She makes bedding and all kinds of baby items, and she needed a baby for some photos to promote her shopping cart cover. Uncle Brian and Aunt Brooke took Abby for her first official photo shoot at the local Randall's supermarket, and here are the very cute results:


Her little smile in this first one just kills me! I just can't believe how grown up she is looking in her face. There is still a lot of baby there, but to me, it looks like she knows she is having her picture made for an ad and her look says "OK - I am ready for my photo now!"

This is more like the Abby I see all the time - squinting in the sun with her scrunchy-faced smile!!! We will let you know if any of Abby's photos are published anywhere in print or on-line. I have resisted doing this for a long time, but I have decided that maybe I should let the kids do a little "modeling" when the opportunities come along. I would hate to deprive them of the chance to save for their own college educations - Ha Ha!

No comments: