Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Child Formerly Known as #3

We had a lot of time in the car on our way to Kentucky, and while we were driving, Michael and I re-started our work on names for #3. We had settled on (or Michael had capitulated to) Noah as the first name a few weeks ago, but the long road trip finally gave us the inspiration and time we needed to decide upon the middle name. I am sure that it helped to have a professional psychologist (my sister Rebecca) in the car with us! Now that we have a name, I can finally share pictures of...
Noah Christopher
These pictures were taken way back on May 8, but it has taken me this long to get Michael to transfer them to our Picasa albums so that I could post them here. It will be nice when he knows about our blog and he can post pictures himself - of course, I could just learn how to do this for myself, but that would be too easy...
For those of you who have been keeping the blog a secret, your wait is almost over! Michael will open the blog tomorrow for the first time while Jack and Abby are still with us before they leave to spend the next week with their grandparents - Hooray!

Noah's profile

Noah's Hands


Noah's Toes

Noah and I will go to the doctor again tomorrow to see whether he has continued to grow like crazy. We will also go ahead and schedule our delivery for Thursday, September 18 - mark your calendars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah has cute little toes! Congrats again. My sister's son's name is Noah too. It's a great name!