Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Big Slide and Big Baby?











For those of you who don't yet know, we are expecting a baby brother for Jack and Abby sometime in September. We think the due date is September 29, however, all of our measurements seem to be off this time around. Baby #3 may be a tad larger than his older siblings - our wonderful OB, Dr. Anding, was a little surprised to see that we measured 5 weeks ahead of schedule yesterday. This is a little odd, because I measured exactly where I should have throughout both pregnancies with Jack and Abby. Even though this is #3 for me, I also seem to be carrying him higher than either Jack or Abby, which would explain why at 20 weeks I am already experiencing some discomfort, heartburn and other fun pregnancy symptoms much earlier than I am used to. Of course, this may also be due to the fact that I am just getting older and more grouchy:)

I also wanted to go ahead and post some fun pictures of Jack from his school carnival at Pines Montessori last week. He loved the Moon Walks and other inflatable toys, and he has really gotten big enough to climb around, up, over and through everything. The pictures above are from the extra large inflatable slide that Jack climbed up and slid down for about 40 minutes without stopping in the 96 degree heat. He was a very sweaty little boy when he finally gave up and moved on to the obstacle course.

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

I wanted to leave you your first comment! I noticed on your side link you added the Smith's...one other family I forgot to add for you is The Rucker's! You're doing fabulous with your updating :-)